yet more cards. I returned to experimenting today with apeture cards and parchment paper. I’m not too happy with the first two i did – oh they’re alright, i suppose, but i prefer the last one. Anyway. they’re behind the cut as always. I’m tired now, so no more tonight, except maybe, if i get bored with my embroidery while i watch the US Election, a bit more parchment work, but you need a good eye for that so we’ll see. I’m also out of stickybacked tape now, fortunately i can get some more tomorrow – i’ll be heading into town anyway to Abakhan and Fred Aldous, so we’ll see.

Total cards produced so far: 31.

this card was made using parchment paper, i used a stamp and gold/red ink to stamp the bauble in on the reverse, then the holly stamp with green/red ink and clear embossing powder on the front and freestyle embossing ink and clear glittery powder around the outside. Its missing something and im not sure it really works. either way, i wont be doing this technique again.

this card was made using parchment paper, i used a stamp and gold/red ink to stamp the bauble in on the reverse, then the holly stamp with green/red ink and clear embossing powder on the front and freestyle embossing ink and clear glittery powder around the outside. It's missing something and i'm not sure it really "works". either way, i won't be doing this technique again.

this one im not too happy with either. I dont think the diamondy aperture works well. Again, i tried stamping behind the parchment paper, as i said, im going to abandon that technique.

this one i'm not too happy with either. I don't think the diamondy aperture works well. Again, i tried stamping behind the parchment paper, as i said, i'm going to abandon that technique. the blue card isn't attached to the card itself by the way because i ran out of stickybacked tape.

another aperture/parchment paper card. This is also the first one where i cut a bit out of the parchment paper, which works better than i thought it would. The embellishments on the front were created by embossing from behind, then using the freestyle pen with clear embossing ink ontop, with gold embossing powder. Ill be using that technique again i think.

another aperture/parchment paper card. This is also the first one where i cut a bit out of the parchment paper, which works better than i thought it would. The embellishments on the front were created by embossing from behind, then using the freestyle pen with clear embossing ink ontop, with gold embossing powder. I'll be using that technique again i think.

Advertisements